Enhance your stamina and fitness for better long-term health
Kuku Bima Ener-G! helps to sustain endurance and reenergize your body.
Ginseng helps to stimulate physical and mental activities if you are fatigued. Ginsenosides, a compound in ginseng, has anti-inflammation properties. Ginseng is also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Royal jelly helps with general wellness, reduce healing time for wounds, and reduce blood pressure. It also increases collagen levels for better skin health.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends honey as a natural remedy for coughs. Honey is proven to alleviate diarrhoea, treat wounds, and fight off infections.
Taurine helps the immune system produce antioxidants to prevent cell damage. It also controls calcium levels in the body as well help to maintain heart and liver health.
Caffeine enhances exercise performance and improve brain functions. However, it can induce an increase in blood pressure.
Vitamin B2 helps prevent cataracts. It plays a role in treating migraines and anaemia as well as preventing blood vessel blockages. Vitamin B2 helps to generate energy.
Vitamin B3 controls cholesterol levels and improve brain functions. It also helps to minimise the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Itamin B6 helps to in generating energy and improve brain functions. It plays a role in preventing depression and heart diseases.
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps maintain nerve functions. It is also responsible to make red blood cells and helps in the formation of DNA, the basic genetic code for all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps to prevent megaloblastic anaemia, which causes people to feel tired and weak
Mix 1 sachet with 200 ml cold water. Do not consume more than 3 sachets per day.
1 box contains 6 sachets
1) Read product instructions before use
2) Contains artificial sweeteners: aspartame and acesulfame (for Original and Creamy Soda Pop flavours
3) Contains artificial sweeteners: aspartame, acesulfame, and cyclamate (for 6 other flavours)
4) This product contains phenylalanine. Do not consume if you have phenylketonuria or if you are pregnant and have high levels of phenylalanine.
5) Exercise caution if you have hypertension and diabetes
6) Not to be consumed by children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers
7) Do not exceed the stated daily doses
Take enough rest and consume nutritious food. Drink enough water every day.